A single brand demonstrating the diverse tourist potential of the regions of the Far East and Transbaikalia.
– reflected in the Development Strategy of the Far East and the Baikal Region for the period up to 2025, approved in 2009.
Includes: Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Buryatia, Trans-Baikal, Kamchatka, Primorsky and Khabarovsk Territories, Amur, Irkutsk, Magadan and Sakhalin Regions, Jewish Autonomous Region and Chukotka Autonomous Region.
Tourism and recreational clusters are formed, providing infrastructure on PPP terms and conditions with special offers from the regions
An extensive transport network (railway, air, road) allows to increase the activity of tourist flows
Availability of international brands, UNESCO World Heritage sites
Enhancing regional cooperation, the practice of sharing information and conducting promotional presentation tours, participation as a single brand in international tourism exhibitions
Establishment of the Coordination Center for the non-profit partnership “Eastern Ring of Russia”
Creation of high-quality infrastructure and tourist products
Project Development Options
Non-profit partnership “International Center for Assistance in the Development of Humanitarian and Business Cooperation on the Eastern Ring of Russia” interregional route.
Special economic zone of tourist and recreational type with the inclusion of the Eastern Ring of Russia in a single district tourist and recreational cluster.
Branding of territories within the project
– In Yakutia, tourist brands are the “Pole of Cold”, the natural park “Lena Pillars”, the “Diamond Yakutia”, the national holiday Ysyakh, the sports games “Children of Asia”;
– In the Khabarovsk Territory, the culture of small peoples is considered as a point of growth. He really has the largest potential in Russia in terms of the culture of indigenous peoples (in the arts and crafts, even the USA and Canada are inferior to him). River cruise, mountain-skiing, fishing types of tourism are widely developed;
– The Amur Region is the “Golden Mile” in the city of Blagoveshchensk and the “Space Odyssey” with excursions to the Vostochny cosmodrome. Also adjacent to the Skovorodinsky region, the North Pole of China is already visited by more than 1 million Chinese tourists;
– Kamchatka Territory – extreme or ecological tourism (14% of the territory of the peninsula – natural parks) with well-known brands Valley of Geysers, Paratunsky cluster, mountain ski resorts;
– Sakhalin is a unique island tourism based on ecological and rural tourism, the famous mountain-skiing complex “Mountain Air”;
– Chukotka – the cradle of the polar bear, the northernmost of the eastern reserves “Wrangel Island” as one of the most attractive for ecotourism;
– The Magadan region is positioned in Kolyma with the development of sports tourism all year round at the Staritsky p / o, the Lakes of Dancing Graylings and Jack London, including in perspective with tourist gold mining;
– Primorsky Krai has a wide range of directions: congress and exhibition tourism with the holding of international and national events, cultural and educational tourism based on historical and modern art objects, sports tourism (“Fetisov Arena and Primorsky Ring”), environmental tourism on the basis of 20 PAs, beach tourism using about 100 beaches, cruise tourism.
Almost all subjects of the Far East Federal District actively develop event tourism, using their uniqueness.
It should also be noted that, in general, most of the regions for the potential tourist market of the APR countries with a total population of more than 420 million people have no more than 3 hours direct transport accessibility using aviation. (Governor of the PC: “About 400 million residents of the APR countries, ie potential customers, live only hourly from the city of Vladivostok. There is no such potential in one place of the world anymore.”
EAST RING OF RUSSIA – THE RING OF EVENTS
Binding of the route to memorable dates and key events of the regions allows you to create a vivid informational occasion for the development of inbound tourism and a ready-made tourist product for sale on the international tourist market.